Crochet Keyhole Scarf for kids. Hipster style. (CROCHET PATTERN)
Keyhole scarf for boys and girls wandering into enchanted forests to meet dwarfs, elves, fairies, giants, gnomes, goblins, trolls and unicorns. Quick and easy to crochet. Handmade with love, by you. Remember to tag your work: #prinserogprinsesser
Knit and crochet patterns for kids. Scandinavian hipster design by Prinser & Prinsesser. A sustainable and precious handmade gift.
- Pattern language: English.
- Crochet pattern (instant digital download as pdf).
- E-mailed link will last for 30 days.
- Size: Child.
- Style: Hipster style for boys and girls.
- Crochet hook: 10 mm.
- Yarn: Of your choice for 4 mm knitting needle. (22 stitches/10 cm).
- No shipping charge.
- Price is for a PATTERN only, not a finished product.
- These patterns are copyrighted © by Irene Brenna - Prinser & Prinsesser. PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE, ADJUST OR RESELL PATTERN, OR SELL THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- This digital product is as a part of the Prinser & Prinsesser ethical culture policy and eco programme for the more sustainable and environmentally friendly trading.