Knitted Bonnet for kids. Hipster style. (KNITTING PATTERN)
Vintage looking bonnet for brave and powerful girls going out on adventures. Snap button and bow instead of long tie strings, for safety. Size: 5-10 yrs. Hipster style. Handmade with love, by you.
Knit and crochet patterns for kids. Scandinavian hipster design by Prinser & Prinsesser. A sustainable and precious handmade gift.
- Pattern language: English.
- Knitting pattern (instant digital download as pdf).
- E-mailed link will last for 30 days.
- Size: 5-10 years.
- Yarn for 3,5 needles. (Ca 22 stitches per 10 cm).
- Needles: 3 mm, and 2,5 mm (for the rib).
- Safety: Snap button and bow instead of long tie strings.
- No shipping charge.
- Price is for a PATTERN only, not a finished product.
- These patterns are copyrighted © by Irene Brenna - Prinser & Prinsesser. PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE, ADJUST OR RESELL PATTERN, OR SELL THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- This digital product is as a part of the Prinser & Prinsesser ethical culture policy and eco programme for the more sustainable and environmentally friendly trading.