Knitted Hipster Beret Hat (KNITTING PATTERN)
Knitting pattern. A timeless and stylish Beret hat. Used by boys and girls since the Bronze Age, and by artists like Rembrandt, Monet, and Picasso! The hat may be knitted with one colour or with a two colour pattern. Quick and easy to make. Handmade with love, by you.
Knit and crochet patterns for kids. Scandinavian hipster design by Prinser & Prinsesser. A short travelled and precious handmade gift.
- Pattern language: English.
- Knitting pattern (instant digital download as pdf).
- Sizes: 3-14 years
- Knitting needles: Circular needle size 4 mm
- Crochet hook: 4 mm
- Yarn: wool yearn suitable for 4 mm needles (recommended)
- Ca 100 g for the sizes 3-5 and (7-9), and ca 150 g for size 10-14.
- No shipping charge.
- Price is for a PATTERN only, not a finished product.
- These patterns are copyrighted © by Irene Brenna - Prinser & Prinsesser. PLEASE DO NOT COPY, SHARE, ADJUST OR RESELL PATTERN, OR SELL THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- This digital product is as a part of the Prinser & Prinsesser ethical culture policy and eco programme for the more sustainable and environmentally friendly trading.